The Periwinkle, Vinca minor, is also known as Trailing Myrtle, Dwarf Periwinkle and Creeping Myrtle. This species of Periwinkle is one of the most popular and widely used ground covers. Trailing stems with smooth, evergreen leaves (to 1.5″ long) root at the nodes as they go along the ground and quickly spread to form an attractive ground cover. Effective on slopes or banks to stabilize soils and prevent erosion. This evergreen perennial is similar in all ways to Vinca Major except the flower is a little smaller.
Scientific Name or Common Names: Vinca minor
To read expert reviews, buy, or read details about
Periwinkle – Vinca minor
Incoming search terms:
- creeping myrtle
- periwinkle ground cover
- dwarf periwinkle
- creeping myrtle ground cover
- perrenial periwinkleperiwinkle plant roots
- Periwinkle Vinca minor
- PERIWINKLE FOR LANDSCAPING
- landscaping with periwinkle
- landscaping with box vinca
- Fancy Knickers Dianthus in clay soil
- Halliana Japanese HoneysuckleHalliana Japanese Honeysuckle Halliana Japanese Honeysuckle Japanese Honeysuckle ‘Halliana’, Lonicera japonica ‘Halliana’, is the most commonly seen Honeysuckle and is...
- London SycamoreLondon Sycamore London Sycamore The London Sycamore tree, Platanus Acerifolia, or “Bloodgood Sycamore” is a large tree. The tree will...
- Root Feeder Evergreen CartridgesRoot Feeder Evergreen Cartridges Root Feeder Evergreen Cartridges About the Root Feeder Evergreen Cartridges:The Evergreen Tree Cartridges are made up...
- Root Feeder Tree CartridgesRoot Feeder Tree Cartridges Root Feeder Tree Cartridges About the Root Feeder Tree Cartridges: The tree cartridges are made up...
- 432 Cubic Inch Sphagnum Moss432 Cubic Inch Sphagnum Moss 432 Cubic Inch Sphagnum Moss About the Sphagnum Moss – 432 cubic inches: 432 cubic...